Chevrolet is proud to be the Official Vehicle of the State Fair of Texas®. Check out our great lineup of vehicles — including the 2014 Silverado and 2014 Corvette Stingray — at the Auto Show. Take a spin in one on the Chevrolet Ride & Drive. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about the 2014 Silverado at our Truck Zone. Then let loose and dance a little at the All-New Silverado Main Stage.
Big Tex® doesn’t have a license — and he can’t fit in a car anyway — but if he did, he’d be first in line at the Chevrolet Ride & Drive. Take your pick from seven amazing vehicles —2014 Impala, 2014 Silverado Crew Cab, 2014 Silverado Double Cab, 2014 Camaro Coupe, 2013 Volt, 2014 Cruze Turbo Diesel, and five different colors of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. Then take a spin on our track specially designed with one lane for cars and another, more extreme lane, for trucks.*
* Guests 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license are eligible to drive. Friends and family (except infants) may ride along.
Get ready for the public unveiling of two all-new vehicles from Chevrolet. The State Fair of Texas Auto Show is the first place in Texas where consumers will be able to check out two all-new Chevrolet models in person. The long-awaited premiere of these two vehicles happens Friday, September 27. Don’t miss your chance to see them first.
You can also check out the 2014 Corvette Stingray and the rest of the Chevrolet lineup. Plus, the Auto Show building is air-conditioned — so if you’re looking to beat the heat, come on in and spend some quality time with Chevrolet.
Truck lovers will be in heaven at the Chevrolet Truck Zone, located just outside the Auto Show building, near Big Tex® and the Old Mill Inn. Not only can you kick the tires on the all-new 2014 Silverado, you can check out every inch of this exciting vehicle, inside and out. Plus, we’ll have product specialists on hand to answer all your questions. Additionally, two SEMA Silverado pickups will be on display so you can see how the masters of aftermarket design can trick out a truck. And be sure to keep your eyes and ears open, because fairgoers will be the first to hear about two special Silverado launches.
Let your hair down at the Chevrolet All-New Silverado Main Stage, featuring top-notch musical entertainment for four straight weekends.
- Friday, September 27 at 8:30 p.m.ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL
- Saturday, September 28 at 8:30 p.m.BLONDIE "The No Principals Tour,"
- Sunday, September 29 at 3 p.m.DAVID LEE GARZA REUNION
featuring RAM HERRERA, MARCOS OSROZCO,
AND JAY PEREZ
- Friday, October 4 at 8:30 p.m.AN EVENING WITH MOLLY RINGWALD
- Saturday, October 5 at 2 p.m.KELLY ROWLAND
- Sunday, October 6 at 5:30 p.m.KRAIG PARKER
- Friday, October 11 at 8:30 p.m.WILL HOGE
- Saturday, October 12 at 5:30 p.m.CORY MORROW
- Saturday, October 12 at 8:30 p.m.TURNPIKE TROUBADOURS
- Sunday, October 13 at 3 p.m.KRISTIAN BUSH
- Monday, October 14 at 5:30 p.m.EMBLEM 3
- Friday, October 18 at 8:30 p.m.KACEY MUSGRAVES
- Saturday, October 19 at 8:30 p.m.CASTING CROWNS
- Sunday, October 20 at 3 p.m.DUELO