COMMERCIAL EXHIBITOR APPLICANTS : There is NO DEADLINE. Space will be rented until all spaces are filled!
- 2010 Commercial Exhibitor Application, click here
- Map of Commercial Exhibit Areas, click here
- Photos of booth structures, click here
- Insurance requirements, click here
NOTE : Food Vendor/Outdoor Novelty Applications deadline was March 1. Details here.
- Exhibit hours: Friday - Monday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Tuesday -Thursday 10 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- No charge for electrical usage. Electrical wiring for connections of more than 110 volt outlet is the exhibitor's responsibility.
- Booth decorations, tables, chairs and additional electrical wiring are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Click here for photos of booth structures.
- Banners, signage and other forms of advertising are subject to management approval.
- There is a charge for all parking. Arrangements for RV camping should be made in advance. RV space is very limited.
- On-grounds storage trailer space is not available.
Previous year's exhibitors are usually offered the opportunity to return. New applicants are selected based on the uniqueness of the product/services, appearance of the display and availability of space. The application will be held on file until it is determined we will not have space to offer. You will be contacted regarding the status of your application no later than Aug. 1.
CONTRACTING AND BOOTH PAYMENT
If you are selected to receive a contract, you will be given approximately three (3) weeks to return the executed contract along with one-half (˝) of the rental fee. The balance of the rental fee is due on July 1. (Payment cannot be made by credit card.)
Go to :