Commercial EXHIBIT RENTAL
- 2013 Commercial Exhibitor Application (includes rates) (click here)
- Exhibit Areas - map and photos
- Visitor Demographics
- Sponsorship opportunities
Please READ this information for answers to frequently asked questions.
- Application deadline: There is no hard deadline for submission of the Commercial Exhibit Application; however, leasing begins in March and continues until all space is leased. Indoor spaces are usually sold out by July 1 and outdoor space by August 1.
- Exhibitor selection: Prior year exhibitors in good standing are usually given first right of refusal for the following year. New applicants are selected based on availability of space, uniqueness of product or service, and appearance of display.
- Exhibit hours: Friday & Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.; Sunday -Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Electricity: One (1) 110 volt 20 amp outlet is provided. No charge for electrical usage. Additional electrical requirements are responsibility of Exhibitor.
- Booth decorations: Tables and chairs are the responsibility of Exhibitor. Signage and other forms of advertising are subject to management approval. Click here for photos of booth structures.
- Vendor RV space: Limited availability. Advance reservations are required.
- Parking: No complimentary parking. Parking spaces are limited to size and type of vehicle. Cost: Daily $15 - first come first serve (no in/out privileges). Prepaid Season Credentials purchased prior to September 13 - $433.00, $351.81, $368.05 (determined by parking area and privileges); purchased September 14 or after - $541.25, $433.00, $460.06.
- Storage and cargo trailer space: Very limited. Arrangements must be made in advance. Use of a local self-storage or company that stores and delivers is advisable.
- Booth payments: One half rental fee is due approximately three weeks after contract is offered. Balance of rental fee due July 1. Credit card payments are not accepted.
- Insurance: General Liability Insurance - $71 First booth; $50 each additional location; $151 face / body painters. This coverage is excess of any other coverage you may already carry. Workers' compensation (WC) or Occupational Accident Coverage (OAI) must be provided. If you do not carry WC or OAI, you can contact the agent of your choice or we will provide you a contact with a company that will sell coverage for the dates of our show. Approximate cost: $210 for coverage of 1 to 4 persons covered, $420 - 5 to 8 persons; $630 - 9 to 12 persons; $840 - 13 + person.
Click here for the 2013 Exhibitor Guide. The guide provides valuable information for exhibitors who lease space at the 2013 State Fair of Texas. Information includes move-in details, operating hours, sales tax information, shipping procedures and facility addresses.